K&D Roffing and Repairs

K&D Roffing and Repairs

Saturday, April 4, 2015

eBook




Hello every one i just wanted to check in and let everyone know i have a eBook for sale on amazon just click the link below to check it out.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=keith%20golliday&sprefix=keith%2Caps

this is a short excerpt from my eBook hope you enjoy

Shingling Your Ranch Style Home
Introduction

Hello my name is Keith Golliday and I am a roofer. I have been roofing for 30 plus years and still doing it today. To give you a little background information on my history of roofing, my dad started a roofing company in 1968 when I was 16. I quit school and started working with him full-time. It is a very hard job and at times it can be a very rewarding job. My dad will always be a roofer, but he retired in 2005 when he was 70 years old. I don’t think I will be able to do it until I reach 70 years old. In this book I am going to go over what I was taught and I hope will help you do your roofing projects. In this book we will go over basic instructions for a simple ranch style home. I will give you step by step instructions and pictures, starting with the tools you will need, to estimating the squares, to removing and installing the new roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment